• ARTICLE 1: fields of Implementation and Modification of the Selling terms and conditions
The present selling terms and conditions only apply to orders placed on our web site www.loding.fr
LODING Company reserves the possibility to modify the present selling terms and conditions at any time. In case of modification, the selling terms and conditions in effect the day of the order will be applied to every order.
• ARTICLE 2: items availability
The administration only guarantees the indicated prices and the availability of the items while quantities last.
During its treatment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail itemizing your order, with the final prices; the administration reserves the right to modify the indicated prices without advance notice.
We reminds you that the operation in relation with the authorization given by the bank serves for validating your order and for verifying the validity of your card.
From de receipt of your order, we verify the availability of ordered product(s). In case of unavailability, we make a commitment, within 30 days from the date of the order, either to deliver you the ordered product, or to pay you off in case of definitive unavailability.
If one of the ordered items is out of stock, we send the remaining of your order and we inform you by e-mail of the approximate date of availability of the missing product(s).
• ARTICLE 3: validation of the orders and electronic signature (law of 13 March 2000 on the electronic signature)
To conclude the purchase agreement of one or several products on loding.fr, you have to fill the electronic order form, by following the relative instructions.
Any order form the consumer sign by "double-click" constitutes an irrevocable acceptance which can be questioned only within the limits established in the present selling terms and conditions.
The "double-click" associated with the procedure of authentification and non-renunciation, and with the protection of the integrity of messages, constitutes an electronic signature. This electronic signature is, for the two parties, tantamount to the handwritten signature.
The available language to conclude the agreement with LODING is French.
• ARTICLE 4: price
The indicated prices are all taxes included (after V.A.T.), except the contribution to processing and shipping costs.
For deliveries outside European Union, custom fees can be charge to the customer.
LODING reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but makes a commitment to apply the current prices which will have been indicated to you at the time of your order, subject to availability at this date.
• ARTICLE 5: terms of payment and Reassurance
Terms of payment
You can make the payment :
- By credit card directly: The payment is made on the secure banking servers of our partner Payzen. This implies that no banking information concerning you passes through the website "loding.fr". The payment by credit card is thus perfectly secured; your order will so be recorded and validated as soon as the bank accepts your payment.
- By transfer payment: for orders and deliveries in and out of metropolitan France. You will receive LODING bank details to make your payment in the e-mail confirming the reception of your order. You can also find the information on your on-line account (section "LODING bank details").
- By PayPal: for orders and deliveries in and out of metropolitan France. PayPal, uncontested on-line payment leader, allows the buyers to send on-line payments. PayPal counts more than 100 million accounts in 190 countries and regions of the world. It is accepted by the traders everywhere.
Is it a secure service?
PayPal contributes to protect the information concerning your credit card thanks to the best systems present on the market for the security and the fraud prevention. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never communicated to the trader.
Why to use PayPal?
• Make purchases with PayPal: it’s free.
• Buy and pay with complete peace of mind by saving your information with PayPal.
• PayPal is accepted by millions of traders in the world and is the most used method of payment on the internet.
For PayPal payments, the delivery address on loding.fr must be identical to the one indicated in your PayPal account. If these addresses are different, LodinG reserves the right to send the order to the address indicated on PayPal.
For payments by credit card directly, the information of your credit card are encrypted thanks to the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer) and never passes trough the network unencrypted. The payment is directly made with our bank.
For payments by the PayPal system, the financial information is never communicated to the trader.
Title retention clause
Products remain the property of LODING Company until the collection of the order. However, the risks concerning the delivered products are transferred to the customer as from the delivery.
LODING reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor an order coming from a consumer with whom a dispute would be in process or for fraud suspicion.
• ARTICLE 6: modalities of delivery and delivery time in Metropolitan France
For reasons of parcels follow-up, it is impossible to us to deliver the orders in bases or other premises of the Armies.
Products are delivered to the delivery address which you indicated us during the process of order.
All the announced deadlines are calculated in working days.
The indicated deadlines are average deadlines and correspond to the time of treatment, preparation and shipping of your order (left warehouse).
To this time, it is necessary to add the delivery time of the carrier UPS or LA POSTE Colissimo.
The overtaking of the shipping time can give rise to a cancellation of the order since the order has not left our warehouses. For that purpose, you only have to contact us.
For an order consisted of several items, the shipping time of this order is then based on the longest shipping time. LODING reserves the possibility to split the order in several deliveries, without supplementary cost for the customer.
Any available article in stock is sent wit